View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2005, 02:23 PM       
I think it's illogical that rich senators/businessmen don't want to increase wages because their company will close down and everyone will need to be laid off. I think it's alot more logical that they want the money to themselves.
Inflation doesn't exist because america has a lack of money it exists so people can become richer. If you don't understand that then you make me sad.
Anyone who honestly believes this has something to do with a one dollar increase closing down every business in the world is a moron. Maybe their profits won't be as high but they will probably still be making a couple billion(depending on the company).
Rich people like poverty because it keeps them rich and in control.