Thread: Wag the dog
View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 08:26 PM       
That someone else? Ya, those are professional criminal investigators, engineers, explosives experts, and construction professionals.

All the investigators that were at the scene examining evidence from the rubble. You know, the guys that made the legally binding sworn affidavids? People who are too low on the totem poll to have anything real to gain by partaking i na cover up.

The engineering experts that have gone on public record saying that the official story is the most likely.

My own family members that were there when the Towers went up and came down. My dad and uncle that were part of the construction crew that have always known that the skeleton wasn't reinforced like it was meant to be (the difference between what is designed and what is built is huge) and my brother on the FDNY who was there evacuating people and has no idea about any reports of explosions that could only be demo charges.

I must be unreasonable because I'll take the word of professionals with education and experience that adds up to centuries over some fuzzy video THAT DOESN'T SHOW A GODDAMNED THING!

I won't refute his "evidence" (loose defenition of the word you have there) because it isn't there.

Doubt and skepticism are human and healthy. I have no problem with them. Civilization advances when authority is questioned.

But this isn't a reasonable argument anymore. Its a desperate cry for attention by being contradictory.

We all saw the video of the planes hitting the Towers. I've got the word of experts on the matter.

You two have fuzzy videos and no fucking clue what "reasonable" means.