View Single Post
Jaeger S Meistersen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 01:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
French try to feed shocking photography of events as fact;

Someone who knows ANYTHING about ordinance sees a large artillery round and laughs when they say it is an unexploded part of the missile;
Now...allow me to hand you a little piece of education. this one is free of charge. And it won't even be me grammar-bitching about how you misused ';' twice...no, this is going to be REAL education...not a mere missive about how anyone wishing to have their voice heard should at least learn to use their native language properly.

the word 'missile' is defined as follows: An object or weapon that is fired, thrown, dropped, or otherwise projected at a target; a projectile.

So that is a missile. technically the caption isn't wrong. an artillery shell is a missile. It may not be a GUIDED missile. It may not be a rocket, but it is a missile. A bullet is a missile. An arrow is a missile. Shit a fucking ROCK is a missile as long as you throw it. The New York Times can print a picture of a field of scattered ROCKS and say it's a collection of discarded missiles and do you know what any of us can say about it?

NOTHING!

Because they're RIGHT!

All intentions aside and all recriminations aside, the simple fact is that you are a stupid fuck and should not be here. This also goes for your little friend, Pharaoh...the fucker with the audacity to name himself after a governmental figure and still call himself a punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
Journalism is a job that attracts leftists.
Even if i was going to give the least credence or credibility to this blindly idiotic statement, I would do so merely to point out that the subtext of what you just said is, "because journalism is about exposing truth to the public and therefore has no attraction to conservatives"

Hope you enjoy your stint with the Party of Corruption, asshole. Now get off my forum and take your little boyfriend with you.