View Single Post
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 04:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by I, fuzzbot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
So, as a Muslim, what's your view on gay marriage, I, fuzzbot?
Gay marriage is against my religion. However, I am not a homophobe, neither are many Muslims, because that mentality would go against the Koran.
OK, but how would you feel if a Muslim who opposed gay marriage posted his views here in a civilized way and yet was unanimously condemned and called a bigot, moron, asshole etc?
Would it make any difference if he was a Christian? Because it seems to me that liberals, whilst totally opposed to even moderate Christianity, are willing to accept without criticism even quite homophobic Islamic views.
They would like to see the end of Christianity and yet are welcoming Islam with open arms, even though it's less moderate on issues like gay and women's rights.

Quote:
The Islamic Sharia law is exactly what's wrong with the Middle East, because it's ruining how "outsiders" perceive Islam.
Yes but the problem is, I don't know about the US but a clear majority of UK Muslims want Islamic law introduced into this country.

Quote:

A homosexual who goes to the mosque is still better than a hetereosexual who doesn't follow the five basic pillars of Islam.
So you're saying any homosexual who goes to the mosque is better than any atheistic hetereosexual? Interesting.