View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 05:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh

What do you call a kid? Most of them are twenty something. The same age as the Nazis were. Were Nazis just kids too? And their parents certainly aren't kids, and they encourage their sons to blow up Jews. The imans aren't kids either, and they preach violence and praise the suicide bombers, referring to them as martyrs.

The 9/11 terrorists weren't traumatized kids, and neither were the 7/7 London bombers. One of them, Shehzad Tanweer, aged 22, who detonated a bomb on the Underground at Aldgate station, killing eight people, had an estate valued at £121,000 net of taxes and debts.

Link here

I wish I had that much money when I was a kid.
WRONG.

Most of them are 13.

I live in an Arab fucking country. I'm exposed to these videos EVERYDAY, don't you fuckign come here and tell me my facts are wrong.

Most of them are KIDS. 13 year olds are kids.

Mr Fitzgerald doesn't know what he's talking about either. Obviously the guy got his facts elsewhere if he doesn't speak the Arabic language, he probably had a biased opinion to begin with, so he finds his research from others who are also biased.

Shut the fuck up.