View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 12:56 PM       
Yea, I've heard him mentioned by both of those guys. If you guys like robert anton wilson I'd reccomend reading his other books, the ones he wrote after the illuminati trilogy: Cosmic trigger trilogy and prometheus rising. Prometheus rising is really good, it's based on timothy leary's eight circuit model of consciousness, which is essentially a run down of every psychological complex from both Jung and Freud, then combining it with yoga and drugs...
I think he mentioned hassan-i sabbah in Prometheus once or twice, mostly when talking about reimprinting and supposed brainwashing. He talks about how Hassan-i Sabbah would get people really high and really stoned/fucked up then he'd scare the shit out of them while they're hallucinating. Then he would show up with a harem of women and scare off the "beasts" which would attach people to him like they were his children or something.

I've heard alot of stuff about him, including that he brought hash to america and other "Mysteries". I've also heard his name mentioned in works by Hakim Bey and a few other authors.

"Nothing is true and everything is permitted" I love that quote. I do my best to live by philosophies similar to that.