View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Really Ziggy? Would you back up the argument that a Jew couldn't fairly judge a Muslim defendant in a court of Law because he's Jewish?
Is that supposed to be a better analogy than my HOLY BIBLE: Atheist Edition? Go preach the evils of Islam elsewhere, cuz you've worn it out here.

Quote:
You were the one arguing that Islam was a problem religion, while I was saying the problem was in the practice and interpretation. No hate speak here.
Bullshit. You have argued MANY times the Muslims, Palestenians, etc are just violent and nasty and is it any wonder they're always blowing things up! This time you specifically said the <insert synonym for problem that still allows for cognative dissonance here> was in the fundamentals, and not extremist hijacking of the religion (har har, hijackers). When I used the word "problem" I was not making an argument, I was just putting words into your mouth in an attempt to get you to cut through your bullshit, since you either lack the balls or the brains to say what you imply every time you talk about Islam on this board.

PS - since I "never started" this clearly doesn't count as breaking my previous resolution to quit. Those little technical victories are just so satisfying, wouldn't you agree?