View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 08:54 PM       
Of course racism is everywhere.....don't you find it vaguely relevant that public enemy #1 in the Arab world are the Zionists? Who do they mean when they speak of Zionists? Oh wait, put a little yarmulke on the blood sucker, and it's a little more clear. 30% of Israel are not Jewish. The yarmulka wearing population of Israel are a minority. You don't need to draw on ancient stereotypes to make a political cartoon.... but that's what cartoonists do. The sentiment is an innapropriate one. Again, I'm arguing that there shouldn't be a double standard towards hypocrisy. One could also argue that the cartoons of Mohhamed telling suicide bombers he ran out of virgins is merely political.... but point is that it's offensive to Muslims for whatever reason. It's purposely incitefull.

Oh, and Fuzzbot. You come from one of the more "liberal" Arab nations, along with Qatar, and UAE... so while Bahrain isn't exempt from the same critisicism, I am in fact speaking about the entire Arab world when I mention hate speak cartoons. Though I do have to wonder.....25 Jews left...what happened to the other 75 Jews, eh?