View Single Post
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2006, 08:05 AM       
I can't comment on abortion, because I've never had one. In fact, I've noticed that most of the people screaming about abortion are men...and I persoanlly believe that if men got pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament. These right to life maniacs are quick to condemn abotion as murder, but you never see them protesting when these children are left in squalor after their "mom's" are forced to carry them to term and neglect them afterwards.....you never see these self rightious assholes lining up to adopt these fetuses they save. No, they will condemn, they will put up their little white crosses and hang around the womens clinic screaming "murderer"at anyone who happens to drop their wife, mom, girlfriend, etc. off at the clinic, regardless if they're there for an abortion. They preach abstinence, but fail to teach responsibility for their actions. They call women who have abotions and the doctors who perfom them Murderers, but when they kill and main those doctors and women in those clinics, where is the outrage? Murder is murder, right?