View Single Post
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
"I think most things that are truly important defy evidence or proof.

Who really cares about the distance between the sun and the earth? Who really cares how many meters long a man can grow?

What matters is that there is a sun, there is an earth, and that there is a man. What matters is that I got into a fight and broke my nose and it made me feel masculine; what matters is that I met a girl and I fell in love; what matters is that in the summer of 1996 I got a handjob in a bathroom and it made me feel so good I came or that in the summer of 2003 I entered the US Army as a Private and it gave me a sense of both honor and fright as I went off to basic combat training. "

You are retarded aren't you? There is no other explaination. All of those things you mentioned (beyond the handjob which must have been made up) has evidence to back it up. Science isn't necessarily just measurements of lengths you dolt, it involves observation. We can observe there are people, we can observe their is Earth, a Sun, and a Moon. What we can't observe is a god, miracles, or any of the other crap religion tries to feed people.

Wow, I am wasting my time debating a child.