Thread: What Jews Do
View Single Post
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:48 AM        What Jews Do
I support Israel and I've never believed in conspiracy theories about Jews, like, for example, the theory that Jews were behind 9/11. But there does seem to be a lot of generally anti-Jewish stuff around, and I just wonder, why? What's it all about? Is there an element of truth, or is it all lies?

‘When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, the subordinate officers of all revolutionary parties; at the same time, when we rise, there rises also our terrible power of the purse.’
Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State

‘You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.’

‘We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people.’ Rabbi Reichorn in Le Contemporain, July 1, 1880
Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*
‘The Jew alone regards his race as superior to humanity, and looks forward not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them all and to its final ascendancy under the leadership of a tribal Messiah.’ Goldwin Smith, Professor of Modern History, Oxford University, in Nineteenth Century, October 1881

More here