View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2006, 01:24 PM       
Carnivore showed me this thread. Hi people I like. My interests have shifted gradually from the point of this forum. It has happened before, but I came back eventually so I decided to see how it went this time, and it doesn't seem it's going to turn around. My last post before this summed up the reasons I was going, although it doesn't look it.

Ninjavenom and I talk on slsk (where the piracy is strong!), Carnivore and me on MSN, I used to chat with Chojin and MLE but we've not for a while. Anyone (in this thread, I can deal without the latest crop of retards you probably have around, not that I checked) that wants to is welcome to talk in either I guess

Executioneer it's funny (not the good funny) that you posted here because the few exchanges the two of us had back in AIM or what was it were the last thing that made me realize I don't belong here. Not that I have any problem with you, I don't even really know you. Just saying.

oh and since adept asked: www.locustleaves.com/music/ is all my stuff. slow6 is recent, SuddenStill7 is recent, gyroscope, pianomayhem and then hellokitty are the most recent in reverse order but that scales back to a year ago or when was it when I left. The list is peppered with small tracks ranging from glitch electronica (not really) to string quartets and two piano music (really) from various periods, So there you go.