View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:28 PM        A message from a sad, banned little chump
Just received this email today from someone that a forum admin apparently banned:

Quote:
Date: 5/19/2006 06:38:29 EDT
To: webmaster@i-mockery.com
Subject: Banned for what? All headers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I get banned for asking for my "Fuck you" sig back? I use to be apart of your forums, but apparently some1 from Admin of the forums banned me. I'd like to know why?

Also,you might wanna take a good look at the assholes who bash newbies. They are the prime reason why I got banned! Understand something, I came to the forums thinking I was gonna have a fun time,get a few laughs.

But no! Instead I found myself fighting off noobs with their verbal attacks. Instead of enjoying the site, I'm fighting a flame war, & I'm the one who gets banned.

I'm guessing I got banned because I wasn't following the rules. Fine, but jesus christ, tell your henchmen to leave me alone so I can tend to the rules & guidelines. I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!

Finally, I'd like to say that your site was a bad experience! I'm glad I was banned. I can't believe I actually gave the time & effort to become a member of the forums so I can be attacked by the fruitcakes that plague this site!

So long & go fuck yourself Admin! Die slow! Your site Sucks!!! I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!

I look forward to coming back to your forums with a differ. IP number & bashing the shit outta it!
I hope they come back, because this is pure comedy.