View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 03:58 PM       
Even when I'm purposefully semantical in what I say someone tries to tell me it's not true.
There's actually a recorded history of african people being referred to as "Hamites" and/or "Cushites". In fact if I remember correctly that's how they were anthropologically classified for quite some time.

"True Jews don't view skin color the way you're implying."

You know, I seriously couldn't resist this. So what makes a "True jew"? Are you a "True Jew"? Is it possible some of the "Fake Jews" are the ones who made that excuse and looked at skin color or whatever?
Not that I'm saying they did or anything, who knows, the conflict could've had more to do politics and religion which is completely understandable, but isn't it possible the "True jews" had a conversation like the following:

"Hey! Those sons of ham guys are pretty naughty we should kick their asses!"
"I don't know, what did they do?"
"Who knows but Joshua told us God said we should kill them!"
"Oh shit, Joshua? What do these jerks look like?"
"They have black skin"

Notice how none of that is racially motivated, and yet their skin color stayed the same. I don't think anyone implied anything about skin color being the reason they were enslaved or killed, just that the verse itself has been used as justification for their slavery. The True excuse is because it COMES FROM THE BIBLE, FROM GOD not because of their skin color.
Dense asshole.