View Single Post
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 02:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
I note that the multiple sentance post that I actually took some time over is ignored, but the one-off line saying that this place sucks gets multiple replies.
-----------------------------------

Quote:
I looked at the page, then closed it, because it really looked boring, and I still had Esuohlim's site update to read.

After typing offensive expletives to those few internet losers that still IM me on a regular basis, I reopened the SA page and tried to read.
And I get nothing...

Quote:
I only managed half the page. While Steve Sutton may in fact be as mesmerizing as Josh Boruff suggests, Boruff's prose are such a nightmare of uninteresting bile artificially inserted into my stomach by a giant penis of non-white ethnicity that I just couldn't continue.
Some of the articles are hit and miss, but nowadays the hit percentage has gone up 85%. :mulletman

Quote:
In contrast, the playfully dull meanderings of Esuohlim.com are suddenly a pleasure to consume. A stark difference to their usual dismal display of half-hearted editorialship.
I know I don't take myself seriously when writing, although I can't speak for Milhouse. It seems like they're trying too hard. One guy I talk to has other stuff to do on top of writing articles. Not that i'm defending them, but just so you know where they're coming from. I would say that the creative well has run dry, but I doubt that'd be the case, with current events and such, but it seems like there's less originality and more of a forumlatic approach to some of the front page updates, which, to me, gets old pretty fast.

Quote:
If I am not careful I will be Sutton? Then roll on the next twenty years, for I only have death to look forward to anyway.