View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 01:20 PM       
I'm hoping when the interest goes up the housing prices go down. i just read an article about how home buying is supposed to decrease whereas the rental market is supposed to increase. We use rentals right now so that could be bad, but if house prices dropped enough I'd probably buy a home.

I don't think having a low interest rate makes up for buying a house 100,000 dollars more than it's worth, but my calculations could be off ;O I guess it's good for peoople who already have them, though.

25,000, seriously? That's in missouri, though, right now we're considering moving to desolate northern california. The houses are just a little bit cheaper there than they are here.