View Single Post
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 05:04 PM       
It's odd you should mention that cause i'm having trouble deciding. On one hand of course I support research and cures, but on the other it's a slippery slope and I am against abortions after the fetus has brainwaves and see this is fruits of a poisonous tree, then there is the cloning issue, cloning embryos and what not, I oppose that depending on how far along the embryo is, and banning human cloning in general is not something I am behind. I totally approve of artificial insemination and a clone is like that with only the genetic material of one parent, it's like if Mary Kate gave birth to Ashley years down the road. And I think that'a parents choice as long as it's safe for the baby.

For a prolifer I'm a bit odd cause I also support right to die. I believe life is between you and God (or nature whatever) and no one not even your parents can make that choice for you once you have a brain.

If anyone can clarify the wording on that bill and tell me your position you may convince me to vote your way on it.