View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 04:46 AM        HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! :O
I already posted this in the blog, but I'll copy-paste it here for you guys too...

I have to say two things. 1) I’m extremely proud of what we did on I-Mockery this Halloween season. Two full months of nonstop updates. I honestly think this was the best Halloween ever on I-Mockery… no contest. Major kudos to my partners in crime: Dr. Boogie, Max Burbank and Protoclown. Also big thanks to Re for putting up with me during all this seasonal madness! And thanks to BoM and PoX for working on the surprise Halloween flash game with me! 2) Thanks to all of you who’ve been sending in such nice compliments about the articles and for participating in all the fun. Without you guys for an audience, we wouldn’t be doing this. Ok, well, we would be because this is what we like to do to pass the time, but it wouldn’t be nearly as fun!

I really hope you’ve all enjoyed I-Mockery’s Halloween celebrations this year. I consider it a big turning point for the site and you can expect more and more new material on the site each week! For the rest of this week, I think we’ve all earned ourselves a break… and CANDY!

taken from:
http://www.i-mockery.com/blabber/?p=84

Oh yeah, here's my favorite Halloween e-card for all of you.