View Single Post
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 03:54 PM       
thats my main problem with the ps3. In order to actually enjoy what the system has to offer you have to drop almost 3000 dollars. i dont have 3000 dollars, i barely had the 300 i dropped on my wii and a game. and so far from what i have seen its not that impressive. the two games i played were NBA 2k7 which is unfair to judge because it generally looked like a peice of crap. The sweat coming off the people looked more like they were covered in a plastic shell. the other game i played was some ATV game. And while the ATVs were insanely detailed. And it was cool when you crashed because they took the time the detail small car parts that anyone besides a mechanic wouldnt be able to recognize. But the ground and walls looked HORRIBLE. They were still heavely pixelated and kinda blurry. I dont know if thats because it was on a plasma and not the HDTV, but if thats the case sony is dead last for me... like behind the N-GAGE last. I dont want to have to buy a HDTV in order to play metal gear solid 4 so snake doesnt look like hes a pile of pixels and blurs fighting other pixels and blurs in pixel and blur land.

METAL GEAR BLURRY.