View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 05:18 PM       
I kinda figured that, tim, but I honestly couldn't remember how long it took me the last time and I didn't wanna sound arrogant and then try to do it and fail miserably...but yeah, once you've played through it a dozen times or so you pretty much remember how to do everything.

Kahl- you're on :O

Quote:
Uh, so there's one of those stupid tears i have to get near Zora's Domain but I can't get to it because there is a stupid fucking rock in the way. It's on the left side of Zora's doman on what appears to be a little sliver of land. HOW DO I SOLVE THIS.
Is it INSIDE zora's domain or actually outside of it? If it's inside there's a whole bunch of those leap things with midna that you have to do and at one point you can keep going up and to the right or just go left and to an exit leading out.

That was very funny. Well done.