View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2007, 04:25 AM        WELCOME TO THE NEW I-MOCKERY FORUM!
Alrighty! The new I-Mockery Forum using vBulletin's software is finally up and running! Big thanks to Mike for working to get everything converted over properly so no posts and/or user accounts were lost in the process. Thanks to the admins for helping test out stuff while we were still debugging it all.

To any of you who are new to the I-Mockery Forum, now is the perfect time to register because we're gonna be integrating user accounts on the new forum with a lot of the new features that the main I-Mockery site will have in the not too distant future. More on that later though... for now, register yourself an account here on the forum if you don't have one already!

So first off, yes... the insanely bright red and green colored preview of the forum that we posted was a total joke. We're not gonna blind you, that's for the Japanese Seizure Robots to do. We tried keeping this forum's overall look the same way we had it on phpBB because a) we always loved how it looked and b) it makes for a smoother transition to this new software.

Secondly, you'll notice all sorts of nifty new options for making posts 'n stuff on this forum now, so take some time to get acquainted with it all. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in this thread.

Third, there are still some minor things we're working on getting fixed at the moment. It's all little stuff like layout issues and tweaking some of the settings and graphics. Still, if you happen to see anything that doesn't appear to be working right OR you see any images/text that look wrong, please let us know by posting about it in this thread!

Last but not least, let us know what you think of the new forum setup! What do you like? What would you like to see added in the future?

Alrighty, that's all for now. Welcome to the new I-Mockery Forum!

-RoG-

p.s.: those of you who have sent a lot of PM's over the years on the old forum might want to go into your sentbox folder (in "User CP") and empty it out to free up some space so you can send/receive private messages.

Last edited by Mockery : Jan 29th, 2007 at 05:18 AM. Reason: GWAR