View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 09:42 PM       
and i could theoretically meet supafly and uh damnthatdavid (if he hadn't gone all miltiary on us) without a lot of effort

and if what he said was true, i've probably been within 100 feet of father spaz/gw and not realized it

oh and even though hobo renee's going to college in my town i never did give her a formal welcome to the state becaues well i don't know why

Last edited by executioneer : Feb 3rd, 2007 at 12:55 AM. Reason: (i do too know why it's a little thing called avoidant personality disorder)