Thread: Adamsite
View Single Post
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 01:51 AM       
If natives killed all you whites and stuck the remainders on the shittiest pieces of land in the country, in the meantime stealing your homes,
Do you think you'd have nice feelings about the killers of your ancestors?
I'm Apache and Seminole
Apaches were wild as hell, but gawddamn, we were fighters. Supposedly I'm a descendent of Geronimo.

Quote:
like modern day whites are the same as past whites. Anyway, it's not exactly as if conquering a land and kicking out the natives is something specific to whites.
An ENTIRE CONTENT AND RACE OF PEOPLE?
Show me one example of a CONTENT being wiped out.
You cannot.

Quote:
seriously why do you even talk about Nietzsche you have huge flaw in your personality and that's that you live in something like a temporal/biased illusion of reality rather than seeing anything beyond it. That's why you're not a philosopher.
Everyone is biased. You have to be biased in order to get through life.

If you’re in L.A. , and see a gang of baddass bikers that would rape you on one side of the street,
and a priest on the other,
which side would you choose to walk on?

Quote:
Red Herrings, Ignatio Errechi, circumstantial ad hominem and probably a few others.
Well, lets see some citations.

Quote:
Most murders are commited by "Accident"? Isn't that MANSLAUGHTER?
Whatever you want to label it, killing a person by accident is the same damn thing.
I noticed how you so conveniently skipped the logical points I made, and went straight for the use of a definition.
Yet another technique of politions. Instead of addressing the given issue, they deflect the argument by parsing words.

Quote:
Whites are the most manipulative race?
That's retarded. What about the black people who sold their black brothers to america? What about the egyptians who had slaves as well... just because white people had slaves and treated people like shit doesn't mean they are ALL necessarily inherently as per the genes manipulative jerks. Correlation does not equal causation. Another logical fallacy of sorts.
I never stated that ALL whites were manipulative. I stated that they are the most manipulative race.
I urge you to think before you let your asslips go wild.

Quote:
Plus, WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE MEN, AND MOST OF THEM WERE MEN, AND IF IT WAS MOSTLY WHITE MEN WHO MANIPULATED BLACKS AND NOT WOMEN THEN YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS NOW BUNK
There are an equal amount of white males and white females.
As a matter of fact, there is a larger female than male population.
If you want to initiate your circular logic again, then so be it.
Women manipulate because of their comforting and trusted position is society.
Politics>passion>seduction>enticement>entrapment.
Have you beat that dead horse enough?
Quote:
SO SHUT UP.
Yes, a scholarly attitude indeed
Quote:
You know, biological causes for defiance were pretty much thrown out the window over 20 years ago.
WOW!! 20 YEARS!! Now THAT’S a long time. Shall I bring the Gallelian biography into this?
emional people are driven by adolescent mores? What does that have to do with her question?
Gabriella’s Guide to Reading (for ninnies)
Get Sober
Read subject carefully
Have understanding of clauses and phrases
Re-read until you grasp concept.

Quote:
Women are bitches sometimes, so it means they must all be manipulative bitches?
I will repeat myself for the sake of philosophy.
Use of the words "all" "always" "never" "nobody" and "everybody" are the ultimate fallacies. I did not state that they are ALL manipulative, but instead that they are genetically inclined to, an usually do, manipulate.
Quote:
I bet you impress idiots all the time.
I’m impressing you enough for you to keep talking.
I guess I DO impress idiots.
You’re just pissed because You were a test subject, and now you’re sadly trying to beat my ass into next Tuesday, the only results being your demonstration of an inability to grasp concepts, your only defense being the parsing of words, with ignorance towards ideas.