View Single Post
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 09:19 PM       
If he had said CCR, I think we may have had to hold a public lynching.

I go to school every day and have to put up with the shit that teens like. I just slowly put my headphones on and listen to AC/DC, Queen, or something decent as the monthly shit band goes up to make noise during lunch. If you were to hand a guitar to a retarded ape having a seizure, what you'd get out of that would be at least ten times more musical than what these fuckfaces do. One time it was so bad, I ducked out and ate lunch in the chemistry room. And sometimes, they can't get a band for the "music day," so they just blast hip-hop or whatever the hell they can get their hands on. One day they were blasting some good music (I think it was Ozzy or something), until some kid turned it off and put in his own CD of some rap artist that stole the main melody lines from my favorite tunes (such as Breakfast in America and Crazytrain) and rapped over them. It's fucking ridiculous, I almost strangled that kid. I honestly can't stand other teens because of the faggot shit they like (not to mention do, but that's characteristic of any generation, I'd think). I can tell you, it's safe to say that this generation sucks, at least as far as music goes. I'm forced to deal with its products almost every day of my life.

I'm not so sure about fashions and other fads and trends and whatnot. School has robbed me of almost all things resembling a life thanks to my rigorous schedule of IB classes, so I really have no idea what's going on in the world of trendiness. And I just wear a semi baggy t-shirt and jeans every day, as I don't really care about what I wear. So in all honesty, I can't say much of anything except about how horrible music is.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.