View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 11:49 AM       
On that note, I'd bet that the timing of this has everything to do with Blair's softening commitment to the effort. They know the longer they keep bad news in the papers back home the more frustrated Westerners will be with the war, and they've developed a formula for stirring the shit at just the right time. I wonder if this will strengthen the British commitment or if they'll go the way of Spain...

I know I'm throwing Iran in the same bucket as Al Qaeda with that statement, but it's war on terror, after all, right? It's all just 4G warfare. It's amazing to me that blatantly kidnapping foreigners is still considered a mild offense for Iranians... "It's Ok. They just do that sometimes. They don't really mean anything by it..."

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!