View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 04:55 PM       
And almost every one of them is an abuse of authority. A smaller portion are deliberate insults.

Fox's right to free speech AND Kerry's right to be pissed off are not in question. Nor is the 'right' of the President to appoint a guy who he had to withdraw as a nominee because he was never going to get the job on votes, of which Kerry has, at last count, one.

W (and all preidents) have the legal authority to do all sorts of things. Which of those things they choose to do, how often they do them, how baldly and how ridiculously they lie before during and after define them.

I've yet to live through a president I liked. Some of them I like a whole lot less than others. And then there's W. I believe my extreme dislike of W and his Posse is reasonable, arrived at after thought and an opinion shared by many distinuished scholars as well as bloviats like myself. Presidencies, like Autism, are a spectrum disorder. On one end You got your Presidents that have a little trouble making eye contact and like baseball statistics too much, and and on the other you got your yowling, biting, drooling, plate spinning, moaning, beeping presidents. Guess where I think W. is on that spetrum?