View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:07 AM       
Clearly I am indeed, Smon...clearly. Here's more:

Quote:

Well, that, at least, was funny.

It's possible to get a joke and not find it amusing. I just don't like it when smartasses pick low-hanging fruit. Good lord, Cholmondeley, is pointing out that some things are cheap and that carnivals are dangerous and some rides mimic sex acts the best you can do? I can see you aren't getting it, either. I went to i-mockery by following a link from Fark and hoped, from the domain name, to get some real humor, some real mockery, but the few articles I read were the literary equivalent of tripping retards on the playground. There was no real wit involved, no stretch of the imagination. It was like those black comedians who stand on stage and say, "Black people are all LIKE THIS.... and white people are all like this..." Anyone with eyes can see it and it is offensive that some people are trying to make a living by pointing it out.

Now, I don't think that you are making a living at this (you couldn't possibly be), but to set up an entire website that essentially says, "You know what's funny? Jokes. Jokes are funny.", without actually tell me a joke annoys the crap out of me.

If you are content to not be funny, or to be thought funny only by those of minimal intelligence, more power to you.
Quote:

"If you are content to not be funny, or to be thought funny only by those of minimal intelligence, more power to you"

Yes, but you didn't think it was funny, and you have displayed all the communication skills of someone who has to wear a bib to keep from getting drool all over his shirt. So I think we're doing okay.