View Single Post
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2007, 06:41 PM        So anyone else Email their congress/senator about Darfur?
A couple of bills coming up trying to cut finances to Sudan. House Resolution 422 introduced by Representative Barbara Lee and Senate Resolution 203 introduced by Senator Bob Menendez. I just got a Reply email from my state's junior senator who says she will be voting for it as I and others have asked her too. She also says she and several senators and congressmen of both parties are sending a letter to China to ask them to NOT loan Sudan the money to continue their genocide.

For those who don't know China is the main financial backer of the Sudan buying over 70% of their oil and selling them guns and giving them loans.

China has sent an Envoy earlier this month to investigate the murders, bombing of refugee camps, poisoning wells with corpses crucifying victims, and so forth and that makes now the PERFECT time to make a stand and show them we want them to help us end the genocide.

ANyway Follow the link to send your own email for great justice.

http://ga6.org/campaign/china_must_act?rk=F1N86ds1zfa4E

if you want to be kept up to date on anything else you can do to harrass your officials into doing the right thing join me at the bipartisan website www.savedarfur.org