View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM       
Off the Wires» More Off the Wires

News StoriesI bet I could find just as many stories about ENDING THE WAR IN IRAQ and a bunch of people who are fed up over itbecause 'think about the soldiers' or something. Weren't there like entire movements to try to end the war and isn't that what this is talking about? What the fuck do you people expect? "POOR MAMA MOONBATS KID WE SHOULD HAVE A MEMORIAL." "WELL ITS THE ANNIVERSARY OF MAMA MOONBATS KID TODAY SHOULD BE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY" "WELL MAMA MOONBATS KID DIED SO GAS PRICES ARE GOING DOWN FOR MOURNING" "NATIONAL CRY DAY FOR MAMA MOONBATS KID" "MAMA MOONBAT TO APPEAR AT STARBUCKS FOR FREE HUGS DAY: GIVE HER 700 HUGS GET A FREE PLUSH DEAD SOLDIER THAT SAYS, 'END THE KILLING'" "MAMA MOONBAT TO RECEIVE A PAT ON THE SOLDIER wink FROM PRESIDENT BUSH"

and even if it was only two days to a week that's a lot more care and compassion than most people will give someone else, even in a personal setting.

Anyway, this isn't about news coverage of a story but what type of responses people have to them. Personally, when the virginia tech shooting happened I was pretty pissed about it just like I am in real life when someone acts like a douche. I'm pretty sure when it happened there was a thread on this message board and everyone was like, "OMG THIS IS FUCKED UP." I bet we could browse some blogs and find people going, "OMG THIS IS FUCKED UP."

Last edited by kahljorn : Jun 4th, 2007 at 04:58 PM.