View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 10:41 PM       
" "Democracy"."

"Remember, also, please, that this is NOT a Democracy, no matter how many people are trying so damn hard to fool you into believing that."

It might not be a technical democracy but it often functions along those lines. A lot of policies are created because of the often irrelevant and ignorant complains of people across America, even when there is scientific evidence to suggest the opposite. Would war in Iraq even have been possible if nobody in America thought it was justified?

"I still think that logic and reason outweigh any emotional response morons might have to something as serious as a freakin WAR, but your discussion made me think of this other thing..."

I agree, but I think the fact that we went to war over 9/11 shows that people create emotional attachments to people on television. People even felt justified in going to war. Remember when everybody had flags and hated ISLAMIC people and would beat them in the streets?
Yea, no emotional attachment or compassion, though.

I also swear that there was tons of uninvolved random people on television crying and sharing their opinions about 9/11.
I think if LOGIC AND REASON were used in this instance there would have been a different reactione than going to war. Don't you think?

Last edited by kahljorn : Jun 5th, 2007 at 12:01 AM.