View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 03:34 PM       
those simply claiming "there is" a law that says we have to pay income taxes or simply 'it is the law it was shown in court' havn't really looked into it.
the law states that we have to pay income taxes on 'profit' labor is excluded.
I don't really have any problem with this tax but i find it interesting that i can't prove that folks like the browns are incorrect. I hear they have offered the deed to thier property to anyone that can prove its the law. There's also a 500k reward from someone in fla that i'm having trouble finding and an old 50k reward rumored as well.
My understanding about the 'proof' in court or precedent of trials have all been jury trials and the prosecution threatenes the jury with being guilty of tax evasion themselves if they rule in defence of the accused. often there is a juror that says that the jury will be audited if they rule against the government. pretty easy to sway a jury with those circumstances.

i also found the wording of the article interesting.. these two people are being treated like wackos when, if you seen any interview with them, they are very reasonable folks.. the government looks like a major bully on this one.

try calling the irs and asking them for a quote onthe tax law that says we have to pay income taxes.. they will put on hold till you hang up or just hang up on you. look it up yerself.. there are many taxes that are stated clearly but income is not one of them.