View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 01:17 PM       
It's a shame, Willie's a great guy and he gave me the best flashlight I've ever owned and baked me emoticon cookies :<

Looks like he deleted all his pictures from the internets, I can't see anything in the contest threads from him anymore either.

I still say it's pathetic to throw a hissy fit, announce your leave from a message board, and then give out your password. It's the Womti way. I changed Willie's password to something else as soon as I saw he'd pulled one of those so that when he calms down he'll still be able to use his old name.

People, you don't need to quit the internet with such BOMBAST - it only makes you look like a child and it's disrespectful to the friends you've made there. If you don't want to post anymore, don't, but let all the people you've touched still talk to you. Say what you want about Helm, but that's exactly how he did it.