View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 12:45 AM       
I'm nit an appropriate kind of guy so I sugest keep saying it as long and there are christmas lights still up on your block. In fact, go to those peoples houses and knoock on their door and wish them a merry chrismas eve on New Years if the lights are still up.

I've died once in my dreams. I was sitting shotgun in a big rig while Venus Flytrap from the old tv show WKRP was driving around my block at high speeds. The cops block us off and he gets out of the truck with his guns blazing. The cops shoot him dead and tell me to get out of the truck with my hands up via bullhorn. So I get out, hands up, and walk to them. But something is wrong.... very wrong.... I look up.

A shotgun is in my raised hands. Bang bang bang bang bang. Cops blow me away. I lay diying ing the street and my vision goes to black (like when you faint, it slowly closes in on you). And then nothing. and then I wake up.

Another time I was shot but as I was diying, people where looking at down at me, and just before I faded out, I bacame one of the people looking down at me and walked away. Then woke up.

So..... I'm gonna die with Venus Flytrap on a Big Rig tirade?