View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
I used to post here a very very long time ago under the name... Tadao. I was intrudeced to this place by Fark and I came here and started Flaming away in the Flame forums. I don't think they where called the Mock wars back then. It was all hell boke loose. And everyone was an evil clown. Well... I got my ass handed to me and I left for a long time knowing that I needed to battle trolls on easier forums before I ever came back. And I never came back. But the last forum I was one went all fluffy (or wants to be) ao I came here hoping to just have fun. But yeah, I'm new to this place basicly, not to forums though. Unlike some of these attention whores.