View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
Uh I think I'm aware of feminism (damn you college!), but I really don't think feminism is the cause of the majority of american households having two working parents. You are either very naive or just a complete imbecile if you believe it is a major cause.

How many fem nazis(the femininism you are describing) do you personally know? How many have you actually met? Do you think they are such a powerful force that they are shifting American society? Have they changed the way you live day to day? How many commercials or ads do you see that promotes this "feminism" you are talking about?

My mother was a housewife for 16 years. She wanted a job for her own personal reasons, and now she works as much as my dad. Oh and by the way, she loves her job. Did "the feminist movement" convince her to do this? I'll let you guess on that one, dick.

Until you post some type of figures on how feminism (the nazi feminism you are speaking of)has drastically altered American society, your assertion will be moot.