View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2003, 12:50 AM       
Ranxer - those acussations were retracted by Fox, and most of the information in your post has been disproven.

Ror - I didn't finish reading your post in detail, but that type of information is pretty common knowledge on the pro-israel sites. With pressures from the US and the EU to negotiate, Israel has taken to develop relations with India, China, and Argetinia. Now I'm not sure I totally get the China thing, but there is a business relationship... and China was one of the few places that issued visas to Jews during the Holocaust, plus the Israeli Zionist movement was tied into the communist party a little...not that I'm totally sure that has anything to do with it.

Every nation fucks every nation...that's just how it works...France selling weapons and intelligence to Saddam is an example. As it stands now, the US has been double dealing on Israel under the guise of a peace process ... and there is a history of the US getting involved in ways that haven't always been so constructive (which is evident by how convoluted the situation remains). Israel has began to look for new partnerships to insure it's survival.