View Single Post
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 06:00 AM       
Another time that i was maggoted was during the 2007 Rugby World Cup and i went over to my friends boyfriends place there was about 10 of us, me being the youngest. NZ was playing Portugal and as we knew it was going to be a walkover we started playing a drink a point, a try being 5 penalty being 2 as well as conversions, only that when portugal scored it was shots of tequila or apple sours, after 14 shots and about 9 Tui i fell asleep. I woke up and ran to the bathroom but didnt make it and i cleaned up the best i could with toilet paper, i then grabbed a pot and went back to sleep with my face in it

Another time (same place) i thought it would be fun to bring a 12 pack of Woodstock (Bourbon and coke in a 440ml can), started playing drinking games and long story short had to skull 3 of these down in quick succession, after i had a bit more i left an embrassing voicemail on a girl that i liked's phone, and then proceeded to go to sleep in my car with people wondering where id went. The next morning the hangover was there but i had to do some filming on a friends media project and i was cupid in a F**KING bedsheet and so i had to take the entire cast and crew there and back (7 of us) The hangover didnt help the embrassment
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!