View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 06:04 AM       
I like the comments on the video that GW posted.

Quote:
Doug, I had a minor case of heroin addiction last year, and I can tell you that if you're addicted to something like this, be it Black Tar, the white yak, w/e, it is very hard to pull yourself away from it no matter what your common sense tells you. I knew I was damaging myself, but that didn't change the fact that night after night I'd be up til 4 am or maybe all night surfin the tubes. And then, yes, wake up at 8 or 9. Yeah, addiction sucks
If only that was what he posted. Instead, he had a much stronger addiction

Quote:
Doug, I had a minor case of internet addiction last year, and I can tell you that if you're addicted to something like this, be it WoW, the internet in general, w/e, it is very hard to pull yourself away from it no matter what your common sense tells you. I knew I was damaging myself, but that didn't change the fact that night after night I'd be up til 4 am or maybe all night surfin the tubes. And then, yes, wake up at 8 or 9. Yeah, addiction sucks
This poor soul replied:

Quote:
well back when i was doing X (about 4months ago) i was getting up at 10amish and going to bed at 2-4am take note i only go to school 1day a week :P but its all day. from 8am-8pm works out better for time since i get alot more done in 1 day =D got i got a home tutor addiction is awesome. its what makes us human and what makes it like a orgasm when u play
Actually..

Quote:
well back when i was playing wow (about 4months ago) i was getting up at 10amish and going to bed at 2-4am take note i only go to school 1day a week :P but its all day. from 8am-8pm works out better for time since i get alot more done in 1 day =D got i got a home tutor addiction is awesome. its what makes us human and what makes it like a orgasm when u play
It's like a rehab circle, but with WoW players.

My little brother is addicted to WoW. During the summer he is on his computer for literally 9-12 hours a day. He's addicted to that shit like I am addicted to yumyum.

Funny thing is that I have heard atleast 5 or 6 people say, "Yeah, I'm done with WoW. I'm completely done with it, I just had to stop." Then they would take a long drag off of their cigarette and have that thousand yard stare.

Also, I knew a guy who let his own business go down the shitter due to Second Life. No shit.

All those games have to do in my opinion now is to have a vagina/cock add on. Just mount that som bitch on yer tower and put all your skill points into your Pleasure tree.