View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
So after thinking about this for a while I've decided that Silent Hill 2 is the Jim Morrison of videogames

by which I mean it sucks
Ugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I'm sure that I'm in the minority here, but I just don't find Super Mario Galaxy all too interesting, and certainly not deserving of the "#1 Game Of All Time" position that it quickly jumped to on many gaming site/publication lists. Hell, I've found Super Paper Mario to be far more interesting and creative of a game, and that's even after sitting through the absurdly long intro story text that you just...can't...skip.
I agree. I started it and got about 24 stars over the course of about 3-4 times sitting down and playing for a bit and it's just not as good as all the hype would have you believe. It really is similar to super mario 64, but that was a far superior game.

That was very funny. Well done.