View Single Post
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHexen View Post
I'm European so i'm also libertarian. It's good thing. Conservatists are only slaves to bible and other people who beliefes it. Thinking critically and being master to myself are good things. Conservatists are cowards who don't want to take responsibility from their doings and lifes.
Better than my finnish I guess =/

But seriously, Europeans aren't libertarians in general, they're welfare liberals, they believe in high taxes and unsustainable welfare systems. I suppose you're probably a young person, so you can probably look forward to a life of being taxed through the nose to support an aging society of seniors addicted to ridiculously generous social security benefits. By the way Finlander, I know you probably weren't going to anyway, but try not to have kids. If history has taught us anything, it's that you Euro-Nordic folk are basically the most evil things that have ever blighted the human race, (Nazis, Soviets, English, French, most of histories most evil imperial powers.)

So bibles are bad right? Is that because they were written by ignorant tribal Semites and not noble, Enlightened, cosmopolitan Europeans?

I'm drunk. I don't like Europe. I don't like libertarians. I'm conservative. I'm probably being too hard on this poor Finnish person, so I'm sorry.