View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 5th, 2003, 03:08 PM       
56.) "If you liked movies in the 80s, it is a sure-fire read!"

57.) "Posted an article by myself that deals with racism. It is revealing of the social problems of the day."

58.) "It's been floating around the grapevine that NASCAR wrote a big check to the racial extortionalist and deplorable asshole Jesse Jackson for an unknown reason."

59.) "Because, as everyone knows, blacks have been having protests non-stop since for the past 10 years about wanting to drive in a NASCAR race."

60.) "In this month I have had approximately 2700 viewers and 2600 unique visitors to this site based off of nothing more than word of mouth and my advertising."

61.) "Racism. When approaching this topic, I thought about doing something that was real insightful and hard-hitting."

62.) "When did this become a "good" idea? I sure as hell can’t see it happening in my life too soon."

63.) "Look at the beautiful black women that have been shown in our culture for years."

64.) "When I see that picture, the first thing I think about is not "Gee, I wonder where she be livin’ so I’s can throw rocks atta house and put a big ol’ burnin cross in her middle yard", I am thinking "Wow, if I met a girl like that, I’d beat the living shit out of the first guy that would hit on her." But then again I am the possessive type."

65.) "Those nice, sweet, "multicultural" black power movements are just as bad as the toothless, Stars and Bars toting rednecks."

66.) "I freely admit that black people got the shaft when this country was formed, but do you think whining about it and saying that BLACK people need to rule the country is the best way to go about people giving you respect?"

67.) "I mean, do you think of one of these uniform wearing black power screaming retards would be able to get the interest of a chick like Sung-Hi Lee that they would want to beat the hell out of her? I highly doubt it."

68.) ""Wow. She’s hot" is the first thing most males with penises think of when seeing a woman like that. But since I am not a hate-filled asswhipe who is black, I guess I just don’t understand what Koreans have done to me over the years."

69.) "Go to any various white-power sites on the Internet and you can find lots of various cute little comics about Mexicans being welfare mamas and such."

70.) "Trust me, if I’m some racist asshole and some hot woman walked up to me that wasn’t my color, I think the racism would be taken over by something that controls men of all races and cultures: The penis."