View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
So a kid I was friends with way back in elementary school is the lead male vocalist/guitar player in his band and they're putting out their first EP on Friday.

I really hate their type of music, but for some reason since I know the guy I can't help but find it absolutely capitivating and I've been listening to their stuff on their myspace page like all day

I also believe that, if by some chance they become successful, he will be the whitest black male vocal lead in a band ever (watch out Hootie )

Obviously this can't be of any interest to anyone else but me, so I'm only providing their Myspace page link so that I can hold a contest to see if anyone can find ANY BLACK GUY EVER that sounds any less black than this ("Submarines" is a good song for this). Also, Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air doesn't count, sorry

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog