View Single Post
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 09:25 AM       
Mystery Science Theater, Arrested Development, Stella, Pete & Pete, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Beavis & Butthead, Duckman, Spaced, Father Ted, The X-files, Space Ghost, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim and Eric, Wonder Showzen, Xavier: Renegade Angel. I think all of these are essential, but I definately think that Tim and Eric Nite Live is better than anything that's actually on Cartoon Network; the episodes filmed after they came back from their Christmas break are especially fantastic.

I have started buying the DVD sets and watching the X-files again, and go through stretches where I wonder why it was ever a favourite show of mine; but there are enough great episodes of it for me to still just about see why I watched it every week.

I WANT to add King of the Hill to the list, but episodes range from being the most hilarious thing on TV to being a complete snooze. Similarly I want to add Pee-Wee's Playhouse, but that's really more out of respect for it than because it's entertaining to watch. It can be amazing but alot of times I have to admit I'm too old to be taught sums, even if it is with claymation or whatever.

THE IRONIC LIST: BATMAN, STAR TREK.