View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 01:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Actually, no, I was just sneaky about how to accomplish my requisite amount of God talk. The first musical interlude is the "Dies Irae" movement of Verdi's Requiem. "Dies Irae" (day of wrath) is a medieval Latin poem written about Judgment Day. As many scholars in many fields have noted, its ability to achieve extreme metrical regularity in such an unconventional poetic rhythm for the time is an astonishing testament to medieval literature. Coupled with its vibrant symbolism, its ability to so thoroughly scare the fucking shit out of anyone who hears it (and knows Latin) was an artistic achievement unparalleled until the release of The Downward Spiral in the 1990s.
Good job.

That was the third comment I tried to leave on that video & the least, at least I considered at the time, on topic of my attempts. Youtube hates me, I think it knows how Danny makes me use it.