View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Hey Mattjack, one of my best friends here regularly uses cellophane strips for an impromptu belt, and he's awesome, regular redneck is fine
But when a kid comes into work at the restaurant with less of an accent that I have, claims he's from a ranch, in Alabama, (that's in the South. That's where he's from, the South. He's southern), where he and his redneck friends (they were from the South, where he's from. In Alabama. On a ranch) would supposedly shock each other with cattleprods regularly (on the ranch, where he's from, in the South. 'Cause he's Southern) and then brag about that one time he totally went up a ninety degree angled hill in his V6 truck at 120 miles per hour...

Well, that's when I start to get irritated with the fake rednecks