View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
I just had a great dream about Willie. He was on Mythbusters & for some reason everyone wanted him to get to this rock out in the ocean. One of the methods involved swimmers pushing a floating inflatable trampoline towards the rock & Willie had to make huge bellyflop bounces all the way or the plan wouldn't work. Then some japanese business men tried to buy my multi-billion dollar company, but they were impolite inturrupting the show I was watching, so I kicked them out. Then I felt bad as I wondered if it just their culture that made them jerks. They were ten year olds in suits.
When I got back to the tv, Willie was on the rock, no longer wearing his rubber bouncing suit & helmet, he had on that red jumper. He was pumping his arms in the air with a huge grin on his face as seals & turns nestled around him. I was really pleased at seeing this.