Thread: Movie Ideas!
View Single Post
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
I've got an idea for the great American film! It would be a movie in which a scientist/businessman found a way to extract dinosaur DNA from fossilized mosquitoes. He would then use the DNA to clone a whole zoo full of dinosaurs on an island, making it into a theme park that would be a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Before he gets clearance to open the park, though, lawyers representing the family of a worker that was killed by one of the dinosaurs would force him to invite a number of scientists, archaeologists, and botantists to the park to assure of it's safety. Things go haywire while the park is under this evaluation, though, and the dinosaurs get loose. All the humans would go through this wild adventure, escaping dinosaur attacks and stuff. I would call it Billy and the Clone-A-Saurus.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"