View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
In a rational moment while typing his message, it dawned on JediScum that he fully deserved a long, and painful death. We know the feeling, JS. We also want you to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He actually does fit the profile of the antichrist, but I don't really believe in that stuff anyways.
T-azzdazzo, when you were raised as a Jehovah's Witness, did you get birthday presents? When I was seven I had to sit at the freak table with the freaks as I was and am a freak. One of the freaks was a JW by the name of Chris. He told me he didn't get Christmas or Birthday presents because of his close relationship with Jesus. I'd be a pretty nasty dad, but I don't think I could not give my child presents and blame Jesus for it. Well, maybe twice. But by the third year I would totally bet it wouldn't be so funny... OK, it totally would.

Is it cruelty to raise a child as a religion you're not?
I want a Hermetic Jew, a Witness for Jehovah, and... whatever crazy shit they believe in China.

I think I might be missing a step in my plan for raising children.