View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj bastard View Post
Sack of shit, that really got me deep down.
Insult me all you want J>UN>K>I>E Like im gonna break down and take a pill.
Did i hit a nerve. ?
Does the truth hurt. ?
Like i said ive seen it all before.
Your not the first pityful selfish cunt i met, what makes you special, oh yea its a hereditry thing haha, bollox.
What brilliant retort. Yes indeed, you've clearly dissected everything that I've said and come up with brilliant counterpoint to my every arguement. What fine debater you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj bastard View Post
ps, i have no idea what 'catharsis' means cos i have better things to do than bury my head in a medical dictionary looking for my next whingeing excuse.
I'm not the least bit suprised that you're too dense to know what the word "catharsis" means. Allow me to enlighten you:

ca·thar·sis [kuh-thahr-sis]1.the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, esp. through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music. 2.Medicine/Medical. purgation. 3.Psychiatry. a.psychotherapy that encourages or permits the discharge of pent-up, socially unacceptable affects. b.discharge of pent-up emotions so as to result in the alleviation of symptoms or the permanent relief of the condition.
[Origin: 1795–1805; < NL < Gk kátharsis a cleansing, equiv. to kathar- (var. s. of kathaírein to cleanse, deriv. of katharós pure) + -sis -sis]

See? You've learned something useful! The occasional "catharsis" relieves emotional tension. Perhaps if you relieved your emotional tension once in a while you would be less likely to crap up threads with your supercilious (oh no, another big word!) bullshit.