View Single Post
Inside your Head

RPGmaker is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 08:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
7 is my personal favorite, but nostalgia plays a big part in that as attempts to go back and play it have usually ended around the time I exit Midgar. 8 was emo before emo was "cool." 9 was slow. All had their charms, though. As for the remake of 4, once was enough for that game to me. They need to start thinking about reviving the Chrono series.

7 was a big hit due to the PS one being huge at the time, vastly improved graphics for its time and storyline and it was the first "major" RPG to come out. More then likely it will be remade on the PS3. As for Chrono Trigger the only press release on that series i have seen is the remake of that game that will be coming out on the DS. Also the original Star Ocean (the on that was from Super Famicon) will be coming out on the PSP in Oct. as well as Second Story in Apr.

Nintendo is also releasing Dragon Warrior 4 on the DS this year too. I wouldnt dout that all the old NES and SNES will be remade onto the DS to get all the older gamers to pick them up. Im still waiting for a decent Earthbound sequal or remake or playstation to remake Shining Force 2 on the PsP (Slade was the best imo Rat Ninja ftw)